Mark Edward Fischbach, or Markiplier, decided to make a YouTube channel after surviving a large tumor. He purchased a new camera and began creating gaming and sketch comedy videos.
He named his channel Markiplier, which stands for Mark and multiplier. He eventually gained 1 million subscribers in October 2013, and 10 million milestones 2 years later.
Mark then moved to Los Angeles in March 2014 to get closer to the YouTube Space. He joined a YouTubers group with Matt Watson, Daniel Kyre, and Ryan Magee.
In 2015, he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! along with another YouTuber MiessesMae.
He co-hosted South by Southwest Gaming Awards with Jane Varney and appeared in YouTube Rewind this year.
The YouTuber appeared in several TV appearances. Mark was cast for a web series named Annoying Orange.
In 2015, he starred in a film called Smosh: The Movie and a web series titled Grumpcade for 20 episodes.
Throughout his career, Mark won the Celebrity of the Year from the 2016 Make-A-Wish Foundation Award Ceremony and Best Steamer from Golden Joystick Awards a year later.
- Full name: Mark Edward Fischbach
- Stage name: Markiplier
- Nickname: Mark
- Born: June 28, 1989, Hawaii, US
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Height: 179 cm (5’10″)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Internet personality, gamer
- Education: Milford High School
- Hobbies: Playing games
- Parents: Cliffton M. Fischbach (Father), Dee Fischbach (Mother)
- Sibling: Jason Thomas Fischbach
- Girlfriend: Amy Nelson
- Facebook: @markiplier
- Twitter: @markiplier
- Instagram: @markiplier
- TikTok: @markiplier
- YouTube: Markiplier Official
- Mark is of American, German, and Korean descent.
- He has naturally black hair and brown eyes.
- He has dyed his hair several times to pink, green, and yellow.
- This YouTuber creates many alter egos, including Wilford Warfstache, Darkiplier, and Bim Trimmer.
- Mark supports the LGBT rights movement, as he often raises money for the community.
- His brother Jason is the author and artist of a webcomic named Twokinds.
- His father was a US Army officer.
- When his father was stationed in Korea, he met a Korean woman, his mother.
- His family moved to Ohio after he was born. Mark grew up there.
- When he was in high school, Mark joined the school’s marching band.
- After graduating high school, Mark attended the University of Cincinnati to study biomedical engineering.
- He later dropped out to pursue his YouTube career.
- His father passed away in 2008.
- After his friend Daniel Kyre died, he took hiatus from YouTube.
- In 2016, he got backlash after releasing a video named The Hospital when he included the actual pictures of gore.
- He was assumed to entice drama in the same year after posting a video titled YouTube Has Changed.
- Forbes magazine said he and his subscribers raised 3 million USD for charities.
- This internet personality also supports gun control restriction following the shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in 2018.
- To celebrated his 20 million subscribers, he raised more than 490,000 USD to the Cancer Research Institute.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Markiplier
1. His surprised expression is hilarious
2. This YouTuber wears a black and white outfit
3. The orange accent matches the orange tree behind him
4. Mark poses at the side of his pool
5. He looks tech-savvy and smart with the glasses
Markiplier is a creative and successful YouTuber. He never runs out of ideas to entertain his audience on his YouTube channel.